What is a Perfect CV?
You will come across different schools and techniques. Some of them even contradicting. There is no “one-size-fits-all-kinda solution”, but there are underlying principles that will help you, an experienced manager, navigate through the CV writing process in the 21st century.
This short presentation is for you:
To explore more, you may read (the menu is also at the top of the website):
- Intro to CVs: an introduction to what role a CV has, as well as general CV writing tips
- CV step by step: every section of a CV discussed in detail with “good” and “bad” examples
- Photo: a profile picture says more than a 1000 words. What does yours say? Read more to find out
- Design: how to add a personal touch elegantly without adding rainbows and unicorns
- LinkedIn: how a LinkedIn profile differs from your CV and how to approach the creation process effectively
- Getting it right: a comprehensive checklist that aims at helping you avoid the most common mistakes in CVs that we see every day
- Love: spontaneous reactions of our clients upon receiving their new documents
- FAQ: no need to explain that one
- Buy now: this is pretty self-explanatory as well